Well, this is our BIG DAY!! September 16, 2012 remarks one of the most important day in our life.
According to that, we compile our favorite tracks relate to our relationship and our wedding occasion obviously.
The artists are spanning from various generations. So are the genres.
- Temptation – New Order
- One on One – The Bird and The Bee
- Stupido Ritmo – Float
- When I First Kissed You – Extreme
- At My Most Beautiful – R.E.M.
- Parachutes – Coldplay
- Not Enough Time – INXS
- All for Love – Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, & Sting
- High – The Cure
- Love is the Seventh Wave – Sting
- Hysteric – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Number 1 – Goldfrapp
- Just Say Yes – Snow Patrol
- I Will – The Beatles
- Big Day – Tahiti 80
- All About Our Love – The Radio Dept.
- The Circle Married the Line – Feist
- Heroes – David Bowie
- City of Blinding Lights – U2
- Take Me Down – The Smashing Pumpkins
- Closing Time – Semisonic